Monday, 7 June 2010

List

Photobucket
Things to acquire within the next year:
- A reputable camera, preferably an SLR of some sort.
- A working phone.
- LONG hair, which I will then dye grey.
- One of those browning, old-fashioned globes.
- A body I'm not ashamed of.
- A bicycle, preferably one that hasn't been nicked.
- A fully organised scrapbook.
- A big, old wooden trunk from Camden Stables
- pure happiness

6 comments:

  1. hooaaa, i like your little list (:
    i feel to own a polaroid camera sometime in my life 8) they seem cool~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I want a camear like that. My parents refuse to get me one (they're probably right) and I don't have that sort of money. :/
    I think grey hair would suit you; but the colour looks a bit tricky to achieve...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ Camera is top of my list,
    but I'll probably get it at Christmas or something
    'Cause it's so expensive ~

    I think I'll go grey in summer <3
    DO it at the salon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha your phone + chloe's phone that makes the noises when you get a text message. XDD
    I've been wanting a DSLR for sometime too, so expensive though. T.T

    PRETTY HAIR :DD <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. likeeee your blog dear,
    keep posting and go for it!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go for it, good luck!

    I love your blog :)

    Come visit mine sometime, I'd love to know what you think, Perhaps we could follow one another?:)

    Sophie xo
    sophie-mayanne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete