Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Booo

Photobucket

Ruddy Kids.

They're just so rude, I'm quite disgusted. I'm not usually one to be overly opinionated, but I feel pretty pessimistic about the state of the world today. Too many children are growing up without values or respect for anyone but themselves. Why is it so hard just to be nice and courteous? Fair enough, think rude and nasty thoughts, but have the manners not to make a fool out of yourself and make yourself look like a mug. It makes me feel so uncomfortable when people are outwarly rude and nasty. It doesn't even have to be directed at me, I just think it's disgraceful that some people can get away with it. shouting and jeering has become socially acceptable amongst the young without anyone saying anything about it. I really hate it.

Or maybe I'm just too old fashioned...

3 comments:

  1. No Mia, it isn't just you, I get those feelings too.
    Actually, when I was walking home today, a boy of about 11 started randomly swearing and spitting towards my direction. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where does it come from?
    I really hope it isn't the same outside of London, I'm moving!

    ReplyDelete