Sunday, 11 April 2010

Easter

Photobucket
'We've been like Sid and Nancy for months now'
'Summer, Sid stabbed Nancy, seven times with a kitchen knife, I mean we have some disagreements but I hardly think I'm Sid Vicious'
Pishposh, I quite liked this movie :) I expected it to be one of those movies that try to hard to be cool and artsy; pleasantly surprised. I think it may even be my next DVD purchase. Oh, after The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus ^^ Anyone seen it? It looks like my kind of movie, but I'm a little apprehensive about buying it and not liking it in the end. AH WELL. I'm not that tight with money.
Sorry Mister Blog for not updating for so long
You see, I like to busy myself as much as possible when I get the chance. If there's anything I can't stand it's knowing I could be doing something much more productive with my time. Greenwich twice this week, because it looks lovely in the sun, and I love the smell of the food market (: Charlotte's party, and a hell of a lot of time with Kevin ^^ Next week should be as good, if not better. Having a good catch-up with Chloe finally. I hope Erika comes too. I miss you two, honestly.
Weather, stay nice for me please? <3

2 comments:

  1. It's a nice film, isn't it? Tom is adorable, but I still reckon Summer is a bitch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a really nice film ^^
    But I actually wanted to kill Summer X)

    ReplyDelete